Friday, June 7, 2013

So, Why Am I Not Posting Today?

OK, I've mentioned, I think, my very conservative upbringing.  Well it was severe.  So severe, in fact, that I was taught that any and all consumption of alcohol was sinful and evil and really, really bad.  So up to a few years ago, I hadn't had any save for a few rebellious trysts in high school.

Now, I have alcohol regularly and I'm learning more about mixing my own drinks, as in what goes well with different things.  For the record, Diet Coke with Vanilla Vodka is the absolute best with really cheesy lasagna.  Really excellent.  Anyway, I'm learning and experimenting.

To make this long story short, I discovered the beautiful wonderfulness that is Tequila over the past few weeks at a local restaurant that I frequent.  Today, I discovered how to make their sweet nectar at home.  Suffice it to say, I'm in no state to be posting on my blog.  I might forget and tell you my real name.

So, as I sway in my seat to the tune of way more Tequila than I probably should have had, let me leave you with the following three truths of my life:

1.  I love alcoholic drink.
2.  I love sex, even if I can't have it with a partner.  O.O
3.  I secretly prefer not wearing any clothes, but I don't because it would traumatize my children.

OK, that's enough TMI for now.

Until next time,
~ Anon ~

No comments:

Post a Comment